Welcome to the future of mobility : with VULOG’s technology, carsharing users can now instantly book, open and drive connected cars available in their city using a mobile app. It is the most convenient, simple and affordable way to move within and outside a city.
Vulog is the #1 independent technology provider of free-floating carsharing solutions.The Company has developed and globally deployed its solutions on thousands of cars around the world.
Unique and proprietary one-stop-shop solution. Vulog is the technology brick in the carsharing industry enabling any company to turn itself into a transport operator.
They are committed to providing the best technology to their customers : today, with the new generation of carsharing technologies and tomorrow, with new mobility services that will dramatically change the way we commute in cities.
Welcome to the era of mobility as a service!
With VULOG’s technology, you can now instantly book, open and drive connected cars available in your city using a mobile app. It is the most convenient, simple and affordable way to move within and outside a city.
VULOG is the #1 independent technology provider of free-floating carsharing solutions in the world. Unique and proprietary one-stop-shop solution. VULOG is the technology brick in the carsharing industry enabling any company to turn itself into a transport operator. The Company has developed and globally deployed its solutions on thousands of cars around the world, and has proven its ability to attract large global customers. Clients include mobility operators, rental companies, car manufacturers, fleet managers, and cities among others. The company has offices in Paris, Nice (France) and Vancouver (Canada).
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, your role, within this fast growing international environment, will be to develop the company’s communication strategy and to ensure its successful implementation. The key objective is to enhance VULOG’s international visibility as the leader in this sector, focusing specifically on Europe and North America.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Working with VULOG’s management team to define the international communication strategy with a particular focus on Europe and North America,
• Promoting VULOG’s image through strong and positive press relationships : writing and distributing press releases, guiding and directing the press agency,
• Designing and delivering creative communication campaigns and narratives,
• Being the voice of VULOG at conferences and press gatherings,
• Establishing VULOG as the expert in the field of carsharing and new mobility services, creating market dominance through a content marketing strategy,
• Identifying and preparing for the “must-be-at” events within this sector. In 2017, VULOG has already committed to key high tech and mobility events such as CES Las Vegas, Le Mondial de l’Automobile etc,
• Generating client leads through campaign management, newsletters and advertising, making the best possible use of social media and networking to further enhance their ‘e-reputation’,
• Supporting their global commercial growth by developing communication and marketing tools and programs – presentations, brochures, videos, stands…,
• Designing innovative communication programs to differentiate VULOG within the new mobility services market,
• Managing VULOG’s communication partners: PR agency, Communication agency, events organisers etc.
Background and Experience:
Interested? Please send your CV in all confidentiality to our recruitment consultant: Valérie Lafille (Ways International), email@example.com.