En 4 ans, Yoopies est devenue la première plateforme sociale de services à domicile en Europe, avec plus de 450 000 profils avec avis et recommandations, permettant de choisir en confiance son intervenant pour la garde d’enfants, le soutien scolaire, l’aide aux seniors, le ménage ou encore le pressing à domicile.
Yoopies Corporate propose aux entreprises et aux administrations des solutions innovantes en matière d’accompagnement de la parentalité des salariés et du bien-être au travail, et compte actuellement une vingtaine de clients (Société Générale, Publicis, Groupe Casino, SNCF, BNP Paribas, Agnès B, ministères…).
Avec Yoopies, plus d'intermédiaires, les salariés choisissent directement leurs intervenants recommandés par d'autres collaborateurs, et leurs démarches administratives sont automatisées pour bénéficier des aides financières. Yoopies a inventé une nouvelle conciergerie ubérisée et une offre Parentalité sans équivalent !
Yoopies is looking for a talented Product Strategist, who has a solid technical background, who is passionate about using online marketing strategies, UX best practices and technology to drive conversion within Yoopies customer base.
This position is a hybrid between: product development & data analyst.
You will be responsible for understanding and developing the company’s overall conversion objectives.
You will use analytics and A/B testing to convert visitors into recurring customers.
As the Global Product Manager, you will have a global mindset, and should be as comfortable working with business teams as you are with engineers. You understand how to prioritize efforts to achieve objectives.
We want you to take the company to a new level by developing and implementing your winning conversion strategies and tactics. You will need to be a strategic and technically savvy leader who can drive long-term vision and translate business goals into technology solutions. This is a high visibility, high-impact position. You will be reporting directly to the CEO & CTO.
• Track KPI’s and create custom reports and dashboards, at times working across sites and teams to analyze an end-to-end funnel.
• Develop analytical frameworks to support the team in ongoing evaluation and testing. Leverage web analytics data to identify A/B and multivariate testing opportunities - Run A/B tests and analyze results.
• Propose, spec & UX improvement and manage product changes to encourage virality and engagement / Assess and improve current customer engagement efforts
• Scope the impact of business and website changes to forecast the impact of future changes.
• Work closely with product owner and other divisions to improve product’s value on user
• Continually evaluate website performance, assess results, and make continuous improvements by examining data and leading the evolution of our web presence
• Optional: research and develop SEO best practices
• Google analytics and Google Tag Manager guru, SQL expert
• Knowledge of Mix Pannel is a plus
• Experience in online marketing, customer acquisition, engagement, and growth for fast-growing web or e-commerce company is highly valued
• Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills. Data driven. Comfortable with pulling data and building models. Proactive about key metrics that should be recorded.
• BA/BS degree from leading university with strong academic background or equivalent experience. BS in CS/Engineering is highly desired.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment. “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, startup attitude. Able to think and work independently
• Knowledge of SEO best practices, optimizing online content for search engines. Technical skills of factors affecting SEO, including HTML, CSS and code structure
• Comprehension of web programming languages: e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python … Knowledge of the framework Symfony2/3 is highly valued but not required
• Experience working as part of an Agile technical development team using Scrum methods
In addition to these hard skills, we are looking for someone who has an ability to communicate well and interact with a diverse international team, and who is willing to put in the time needed to get the job done. This position has tremendous upside potential; high-performing candidates have possibility of taking on a significant leadership role in Yoopies.
To apply: Please send CV to job @ yoopies . fr + an email (French or English) with 3 bullet points: