- Big Data, Services numériques
- Paris, Berlin, Bordeaux, Köln, London, Madrid, Nantes, New York City, San Francisco, Singapore
Parity35 %65 %
Average age29 years old
Choisissez un travail que vous aimez et vous n'aurez pas à travailler un seul jour de votre vie.
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. They're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
- 600+ customers (Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour ...)
- 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised 24M€
- Bonus: they're nice, too, promised!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty is growing fast, and they are looking for A-Players to join them in this challenge! They hire all types of profiles for their 6 divisions: Sales, Customer, Technical, Product, Marketing and Support Functions. They are looking for optimization consultants, IT profiles, sales all over the world.
They are not looking for diplomas but for unique personalities who want to invest themselves in a growing startup.
If you are dynamic, enthusiastic, positive, curious, creative and ambitious, don't hesitate and join the AB Tasty adventure!
As a Tasty Hero, you will:
- Be amazed by your on-boarding week
- Have so much fun and meet so many people at their monthly "apéro" (drinks)
- Be able to be trained so that you get better at what you do (analytics, coding, sales…)
- Make unforgettable memories during their yearly seminar, their summer party or even the Christmas party
- Attend Tech conferences in France and abroad.