- il y a 9 jours
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
The data team objective is to help other teams (Product, Call Quality, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.) getting the right KPIs to make the best decisions and actions by choosing and mastering the best tools available on the market (Redshift, Airflow, Looker, Amplitude, etc.)
What You'll Do:
* Drive the data roadmap / priorities with the different business owners to support the growth of Aircall
- Support on a day to day basis the Data team (approx. 5 people and growing) to solve roadblocks, challenge them to delivery high quality work, help them prioritize, align with the different teams if needed
- Be a technical leader for the team and make sure we build a best in class data stack. And implement best practices to keep the stack uptodate
- Hire our next data analysts / engineers
- Proficiency in working with Data Analysis and Business Intelligence Tools
- Proven experience in setting up a data stack from ground up and transformation of existing stacks
- Show a proven track record of managing high performance teams
- Solid ability to breakdown complex issues and to prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills with 5+ years of experience in a similar environment
- Paris office language is French, but we will be happy to welcome analytical-minded people who only speak English
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment -- these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer :
* Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team