- May 4, 2018
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
You'll be in charge of all HR administrative aspects including payroll and you'll be directly report to our EMEA HR Director :
- Payroll (currently done with Payfit): input all components (bonuses, salary increases, leaves, etc.), check payroll (e.g. DSN) and be the point of contact in case of questions
- Leaves: manage of all leaves and paperwork associated
- Medical visits: make sure all employees have done their medical visits
- HR contracts: make sure all HR contracts are up to date, consistent and stored (new hires, amendements, etc.)
- Legal: handle legal topics with support of external lawyers if needed (CSE, rupture conventionnelle, Visa for foreigners, etc.)
- HR KPIs: prepare reporting for HR leadership with new hires, leavers, increases, etc.
- Previous experience working with a payroll software ideally Payfit
- Analytical mindset, at ease with numbers
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to prioritize tasks
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated