- May 4, 2018
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Your missions :
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with Aircall’s strategic objectivesLead HR departments for our Paris team, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management.
- Make the HR team grows to follow and enable Aircall’s growth. Currently the team is composed of 3 persons in Paris (1 talent acquisition specialist, 1 HR Business Partner, and one HR operations manager). You should expect to double this team within your first year.
- Liaise directly with the executive team and being accountable for the performance of the HR function, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
- Contribute to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisitionDevelop and ensure company well-being
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
What you will be judged on :
- You will first be judged on your talent management results : your ability to foster a strong feedback culture and contribute to creating high-performing teams, including your own team.
- You’ll be judged as well on your ability to attract and retain world-class talents, and continuously raise the bar of what we define as excellent performance at Aircall.
- You will need to quickly become a trusted business partner of all Paris-based executives, and work in collaboration with them to identify and solve their HR challenges.
- You will be able to measure your performance around a few key metrics : hiring and hiring conversion, attrition, employee NPS, etc.
Who we are looking for - must have :
- Our ideal candidate is a business professional with a proven track record of implementing HR processes in a high-growth, scale-up stage tech company; Ideally from the ground up; which means building the basic processes and tools, and iterating frequently to respond to business needs.
- Demonstrable experience as a native across all core HR fields (People ops, recruiting, training, etc); you need to have touched them all (even indirectly) at least once in your professional life.
- Proven track record of people leadership experience in a startup with a solid and high-performing culture.
Who we are looking for - nice to have :
- Experience in a multinational company, even if you have only had direct people responsibility for an in-country operation before.
- Expertise in social law
- Expertise in HR administration
What you need to be great at :
- Results oriented; able to achieve goals in a short time-frame and with limited resources; able to find and implement proper shortcuts
- Driven, energetic and ambitious and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You know the strategy but like to get into the detail.
- A genuine people person. You care and you like to care for people.
- Somewhat of a geek. You’re interested in all the latest tools and softwares and ways to get an edge. You’re constantly looking at ways to improve the operations and functioning of a high-growth startup. you’re comfortable with data and assessing situations with data.
- Start-up DNA: resilient, gets things done, adaptable to change, huge capacity for hard work in a relentlessly fast paced environment, able to thrive in typical start up dynamics and arbitrages between sales, marketing and engineering.
At Aircall, we value and reward these behaviours in every single person:
Be humble; accept criticism and know how to deliver it.
Focus on listening; to customers, to each other, to ourselves. Feedback is a gift.
Believe in success as a team, be someone everyone can count on when times are tough.