Augment is an augmented reality platform provider that allows users to envision any object, in their current environment, through a simple mobile app.
A leader in the augmented reality space, Augment is the most downloaded augmented reality app, boasting more than 2 million downloads and 10,000 active users daily. Augment’s turnkey augmented reality solution is aimed at professionals and delivered through its SaaS platform. With more than 200 clients in 36 countries, Augment is trusted to support sales and marketing efforts for major brands, including Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Accor Hotels, Engie, and Siemens.
Augment was founded in October 2011, is headquartered in Paris (France).
What you will do
We are seeking an experienced visual designer to join our product team. You will own the visual language that makes up the end to end look and feel of our product interface : from improving our current visual style and ensuring its consistent application to creating pixel perfect UI for our platform. You will work with our designer, product managers and engineers to create thoughtful, user centered solutions to life.
- Work on the design system for all the Augment products (Manager, iOS and Android App).
- Be part of a squad and work on features design with the Product Manager/Owner and the Lead UX designer.
- Create, document and develop gradually the graphical chapter of Augment's products.
- Participate in workshops and brainstormings.
- Confront UX solutions with the UI of our products.
- Create functional prototypes to validate the UI and the UX for futures implementation and features enhancement.
Skills we are looking for
Who you are :
- 3+ years as a User Interface or Product Designer in the digital space
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Pixel perfect maniac
- Autonomous, rigorous and organized
- Speak fluently the developer
- Not afraid to leave your comfort zone
- Know how to use: Sketch (or figma, etc.), InVision (or Marvel, etc.) and the Adobe suite.
- Already worked for a SaaS product in a tech environment. (Having already worked on a Rails project in a company or a side-project is a plus)
- Have an appeal for augmented reality, virtual reality and 3D design in general.
- Like to find fast, clever, DIY solutions.
- Design thinking.
Good to know:
- We are closer to software design than service design.
- You can work from home on a regular basis, but we prefer someone who is not fully remote for this position.
After a first 30mn phone call to get to know each other, we ask you to do a short test and present it to your future team in person.