- March 1, 2017
BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimizing mobile advertising using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
We are currently handling over 7 million HTTP req / min, more than 20 TB of data, and projects spread across 180 servers. We are bidding for real time and growing on a daily basis. Simply put; we need someone who knows how to handle a lot of data, really fast, and horizontally scale the system.
We are now looking for a Backend Engineer (m/f) to work on our streaming data pipeline.
You will work with other engineers on our streaming data pipeline; optimizing it, trying out new ideas, and making sure it always stays up. The engine stack is written in Java, so it's time to dig deep into the JVM to tune it just right.
If you are looking for a position where you will have the freedom to rewrite core components, new features, and have a major impact in the team, then this just might be the job for you!
- Experience in low latency high throughput distributed systems
- Ability to make and take responsibility for high level technical decisions
- Knowledge of stream processing (Kafka, Spark ...)
- Experience with key-value stores (DynamoDB, Aerospike ...)
- Java or JVM language experience
- Experience with resilient software design
- Knowledge of microservice architecture patterns
What we offer
- International work environment fully in English
- Located in central Paris
- 50% public transportation covered and meal vouchers
- 25 days of paid vacation, RTT days, private health insurance, opportunity to work remotely
- Possibility to attend conferences
- And of course, very competitive packages
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Technical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit