- March 1, 2017
BidMotion is an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising. We use Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment!
Based in the heart of Paris with an office in San Francisco, we are one of the fastest growing startups in France. Our mission is to be the leading innovator providing efficient, transparent and scalable mobile advertising solutions.
Our team made of 17 nationalities is proud to make an impact in Mobile Marketing, one of the most exciting industries of the 21st century. We work fully in English and we have clients all over the globe. We are continuously pushing BidMotion to the next level and hiring the best talents!
We are now looking for a Graphic Design intern (m/f) to support our brand awareness.
- Create and curate all digital design efforts, including reports, presentations, infographics and case studies.
- Responsible for all print design materials: from marketing materials to sales collateral.
- Lead design efforts for physical domestic and international events, including signage, pull-up banners and conference booth.
- Manipulate 2D image advertisements and/or create 2D video advertisements for BidMotion’s clients.
- Ensure that BidMotion’s brand identity is communicated clearly and consistently across both digital and physical platforms.
- Report directly to our CEO.
- Graphic Design (or related) Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- You are a creative thinker and you are good with managing multiple projects simultaneously, managing deadlines, and collaboration.
- You have an online portfolio showcasing your work (required).
- You speak English at a native level.
- You love to create new marketing visuals (photography and post editings).
- You are also into Motion Design and have knowledge of After Effects.
What we offer
- Full English speaking work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We have an awesome, diverse team: +15 Passports
- We respect parity: 50% Men & 50% Women
- Spacious office in the middle of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit