BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing startups in France, the mission of BidMotion is to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment.
BidMotion is based in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. The team is made of over 17 nationalities working fully in English with clients all over the globe.
What you will do
This Job Offer is for the game publishing branch of BidMotion : Homa Games.
At Homa Games, we leverage our expertise in game design, user acquisition and monetisation to publish the best mobile games.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll guide developers to build great mobile games.
- You conceive new games from scratch.
- You watch the market trends in terms of mobile games.
- You analyse different games on select the ones you want to improve and publish.
- With the help of the data analysts, you measure the impact of your tests and design changes.
- You manage a team of Game Designers
- You don’t need to be a developer, but you’ll work with them!
What do we offer?
- Work environment fully in English in the centre of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded successful companies within the last years
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company and contribute to the further growth with the possibility of leading a team of highly skilled people within less than 1 year
- Improve your mobile start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
Skills we are looking for
Who you are:
- You have an almost unhealthy passion for making and playing mobile games and strive to change the face of the industry!
- Proven experience working on game design of casual/mobile games
- Experience working with a team of content designer, narrative designers, and systems designers.
- Ability to review and assess creative writing, level design, game mechanics, art, animation, and narrative.
- A team player: Everyone contributes to ideas and we are an ego-free group
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, collaborate and excel in a small team environment
- You love learning, you love helping people, and know how to get people excited to work with BidMotion.
- You want to see people in the street playing your games.