BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing startups in France, the mission of BidMotion is to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment.
BidMotion is based in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. The team is made of over 11 nationalities working fully in English with clients all over the globe.
What you will do
You will be working on fun and highly scalable casual mobile games. You will be part of a small and high performing team, Homa Games, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills!
- You will manage UA campaigns
- You will run ad campaigns analysis and optimization (ROI driven)
- You will optimize monetization ad networks
- Find new creative ways to improve your work and performance
- Coach and drive the UA team (2-3 people)
- Take actions to optimize the team organisation and process
- Improve and share your knowledge through the marketing team and help other grow their skills
What do we offer?
- Work environment fully in English in the centre of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded successful companies within the last years
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company and contribute to the further growth with the possibility of leading a team of highly skilled people within less than 1 year
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
Skills we are looking for
- +2 years of experience in UA and Monetization
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords,...)
- Knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Good knowledge of ad mediation tools
- You're fluent in English
- You're a great team player and are passionate to join this adventure!