- November 25, 2016
BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
Our cloud-based infrastructure, spread across 180 servers, processes over 7 million HTTP requests per minute while allowing several code deployments a day.
We are now looking for an engineer eager to embrace the DevOps philosophy, learn what writing infrastructure as code really means, and willing to support our developers.
You will be working on automating our cloud infrastructure, building the deployment pipeline, and maintaining core services such as Aerospike and Kafka. You will help the tech team package their code, improve their workflow, and debug issues from the highest to the lowest level of the stack. You will assist our teams to migrate applications to Kubernetes.
If you are looking for a position where you will be able to touch upon every single piece of a distributed system, learn about highly scalable architectures, and provide your team the tools for long term software maintenance, then this is the job for you!
• Experience (college work / internship) both in system administration and programming
• Knowledge of a scripting language (Ruby, Python, Go...)
• Understanding of operating systems architecture, network protocols, and security
• You like to tinker with open source tools
• You're able to argue technical solutions
• Knowledge of DevOps tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes...)
• Experience in bash scripting
• You don't know how to use a GUI except for browsing HackerNews
What we offer
• International work environment fully in English
• Located in central Paris
• 50% public transportation covered and meal vouchers
• 25 days of paid vacation, RTT days, private health insurance, opportunity to work remotely
• Possibility to attend conferences
• And of course, very competitive packages
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Technical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit