BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing startups in France, the mission of BidMotion is to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment.
BidMotion is based in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. The team is made of over 17 nationalities working fully in English with clients all over the globe.
What you will do
This Job Offer is for the game publishing branch of BidMotion : Homa Games.
At Homa Games, we leverage our expertise in game design, user acquisition and monetisation to publish the best mobile games.
What you’ll do:
- You'll help game developper improving the art design of their games
- You'll help the marketing team to build amazing promotional videos and banners for the games we publish.
What do we offer?
- Work environment fully in English in the centre of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded successful companies within the last years
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company and contribute to the further growth with the possibility of leading a team of highly skilled people within less than 1 year
- Improve your mobile start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
Skills we are looking for
Who you are:
- You have an almost unhealthy passion for making and playing mobile games and strive to change the face of the industry!
- You're studying or are a recent graduate Arts or similar
- You can create nice videos in a matter of seconds
- You have (ideally) played around with building mobile games before
- You have some knowledge of 2D & 3D
- You have worked with hardcore/midcore in-game assets
- You have interest in playing hardcore/midcore games
- A team player: Everyone contributes to ideas and we are an ego-free group
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, collaborate and excel in a small team environment
- You love learning, you love helping people, and know how to get people excited to work with BidMotion and Homa Games
- You want to see people in the street playing your games
- You are approachable and humble
- You are organised and able to work independently on a daily basis
- You take ownership and responsibility for your own quality of work
- You are able to adapt work to different styles and work in an agile work environment
- You're fluent in English