BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing startups in France, the mission of BidMotion is to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment.
BidMotion is based in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. The team is made of over 11 nationalities working fully in English with clients all over the globe.
What you will do
This Job Offer is for the game publishing branch of BidMotion : Homa Games.
At Homa Games, we leverage our expertise in game design, user acquisition and monetisation to publish the best mobile games.
What will you do?
- You use your talent to make our Mobile Games more beautiful
- You contribute to the creation of marketing materials
- You create Video and banners for the promotion of our new games
- You help Game Developers to improve the graphics of the games
What do we offer?
- Work environment fully in English in the centre of Paris
- You'll have the opportunity to use the tools and equipment of your choice.
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded successful companies within the last years
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
Skills we are looking for
Who you are:
- Studying or recent graduate of Graphic Design or similar
- Skills to create Thrills
- You can create nice videos in a matter of seconds
- You have some knowledge of 2D & 3D
- You have a substantial interest in design and typography
- You have good illustration skills
- You have good retouch and digital paint skills
- You have some UI/UX skills
- You are skilled in Adobe Creative suite, i.e Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- You are skilled in After Effects
- You are approachable and humble
- You are organised and able to work independently on a daily basis
- You take ownership and responsibility for your own quality of work
- You are able to adapt work to different styles and work in an agile work environment
- You're fluent in English
- A passion for games (mobile in particular)
- You have worked with hardcore/midcore in-game assets
- You have interest in playing hardcore/midcore games