- March 1, 2017
Homa Games is the game publishing branch of BidMotion, an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising.
At Homa Games, we leverage our expertise in game design, user acquisition and monetisation to publish the best mobile games
Based in the heart of Paris and comprised of eight nationalities, our team is passionate about mobile publishing and helping mobile game developers grow their apps from scratch to millions of users.
As we continue to grow as a studio, our team is now looking for a Junior Mobile Engineer (m/f).
- You R&D and implement advanced SDK monetization techniques
- You will be in charge of Google Playstore and Itunes
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the tech team of BidMotion, working on APIs and custom SDKs
- You work on your own project in collaboration with the Tech team of BidMotion to provide innovations in the Adtech industry
- You implement different kind of services to support the game experience
- Your support game developers with the integration of their different SDKs
- You have knowledge in both iOS and Android (and you're a ninja in one of them)
- You have experience working with Google Playstore and Itunes
- A previous experience with Unity is appreciated
- You want to take the full ownership of your project and have a big impact in your company.
- You have previous experience in Adtech
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Technical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit