- March 28, 2018
BidMotion is an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising. We use Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment!
Based in the heart of Paris with an office in San Francisco, we are one of the fastest growing startups in France. Our mission is to be the leading innovator providing efficient, transparent and scalable mobile advertising solutions.
Our team made of 17 nationalities is proud to make an impact in Mobile Marketing, one of the most exciting industries of the 21st century. We work fully in English and we have clients all over the globe. We are continuously pushing BidMotion to the next level and hiring the best talents!
We are now looking for a Sales Executive (m/f) to to help us identifying new strategic partnerships.
- You Identify prospects, close new business and onboard clients.
- Provide sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis.
- Understand the client’s business goals, how they align with the strengths of BidMotion and anticipate future needs to determine ideal solutions.
- Stay current on industry trends and developments.
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Management and the AdOps teams to ensure campaign success and communication.
- Represent BidMotion at industry conferences and events.
- 2/3 years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role (inside / outside / direct) with a proven track record as a top performer.
- Previous experience working in mobile advertising, with app and/or game developers and have contacts/clients in the mobile games space.
- You’re organized and methodical, with incredible communication skills and analytical skills.
- You success in fast-paced environments and you take ownership of your tasks.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and know how to get people excited to work with BidMotion.
- You're based in San Francisco (SF) or Los Angeles (LA)
What do we offer?
- Be an early member of the BidMotion team in the United States.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Visit Paris on a quarterly basis.
- We have an awesome, diverse team: +15 Passports
- We respect parity: 50% Men & 50% Women
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers.
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit