- November 5, 2018
BidMotion is an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising. We use Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment!
Based in the heart of Paris with an office in San Francisco, we are one of the fastest growing startups in France. Our mission is to be the leading innovator providing efficient, transparent and scalable mobile advertising solutions.
Our team made of 17 nationalities is proud to make an impact in Mobile Marketing, one of the most exciting industries of the 21st century. We work fully in English and we have clients all over the globe. We are continuously pushing BidMotion to the next level and hiring the best talents!
We are now looking for a Sales Manager (m/f) to help us identifying new strategic partnerships.
- Identify prospects, close new business and onboard clients.
- Provide sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis.
- Understand the client’s business goals, how they align with the strengths of BidMotion and anticipate future needs to determine ideal solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Management and the AdOps teams to ensure proper account handoff and set the team up for success of further growth.
- Seek out opportunities to keep knowledge of industry up-to-date
- Travel and professionally represent BidMotion at trade shows, conferences, and meet-ups
- 3/5 years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role (inside / outside / direct) with a proven track record as a top performer.
- Previous experience working in mobile advertising, with app and/or game developers and have contacts/clients in the mobile games space.
- You’re organized and methodical, with incredible communication skills and analytical skills.
- You success in fast-paced environments and you take ownership of your tasks.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and know how to get people excited to work with BidMotion.
What we offer:
- Full English speaking work environment
- 25 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We have an awesome, diverse team: +15 Passports
- We respect parity: 50% Men & 50% Women
- Cool office in the middle of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit