- May 4, 2018
Homa Games is the game publishing branch of BidMotion, an AdTech startup focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising.
At Homa Games, we leverage our expertise in game design, user acquisition and monetisation to publish the best mobile games
Based in the heart of Paris and comprised of eight nationalities, our team is passionate about mobile publishing and helping mobile game developers grow their apps from scratch to millions of users.
As we continue to grow as a studio, our team is now looking for a Strategic Development intern (m/f) to onboard new game developers!
- Work directly with our VP of Strategic Development.
- You define, prepare and execute plans to achieve the company objectives.
- Collaborate in managing current strategic projects related to mobile advertising.
What do we offer?
- Work environment fully in English
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded successful companies within the last years
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company and contribute to the further growth
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary and many other perks
- Work in one of the most successful startups in France ($40M in revenues previous year)
- Student or recent Graduate from a Business School or similar
- Previous work experiences in AdTech and/or international experiences are appreciated
- Success in fast-paced environments
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Screening Interview
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Cultural Fit