- Application mobile, Mobilité, Économie collaborative
- Paris, Hamburg, Moscow, São Paulo, Warsaw
Année de création2006
Parité40 %60 %
Âge moyen30 ans
BlaBlaCar is the world leading long-distance carpooling platform. It’s a trusted community marketplace that connects car drivers with empty seats to passengers looking for a ride, over average distances of 300km. With 60 million members worldwide and over 18 million travellers every quarter, BlaBlaCar is creating an entirely new, people powered, travel network. With a dedicated member relations service, a state of the art web and mobile platform, and a fast-growing trusted community, BlaBlaCar is making travel social, money-saving and more efficient for millions of members. BlaBlaCar is continuously innovating, most recently developing a new algorithm that can dynamically unlock millions of possible local meeting points and, in effect, turn every highway into a major transport line that can be joined at any point. It is also innovating beyond its core developing innovative insurance solutions for carpooling and exploring new ways to revolutionize mobility through a new app dedicated to short-distance carpooling.
The team is looking for agile developers, passionate architects and inspiring engineering managers as well as community relation agents, product managers, marketing experts, design lovers and sales/account managers. BlaBlaCar is looking for dreamers who know how to also be relentless doers. We are looking for genuine team players, who are truly committed to changing the future of mobility.
Last but not least, BlaBlaCar welcomes talented individuals who share its 6 team principles: “Be The Member.” “Dream. Decide. Deliver.” “Share More. Learn More.” “Fail. Learn. Succeed.” “Be Lean. Go Far.” “Fun&Serious”
As a BlaBlaEmployee, you will:
- start discovering our story and vision and get a warm welcome during your Onboarding Days,
- get an overview of ongoing projects during our bi-weekly team-all BlaBlaTalk,
- have fun at our weekly afterwork or breakfast,
- innovate outside of the roadmap during one of our Coding Nights,
- work out at the Gym in our centrally-located Paris Office,
- attend top-notch Tech conferences in France or abroad,
- enjoy our yearly BlaBlaBreak which takes us all to a memorable 3-days of fun&serious activities
- travel to one of our offices abroad during your annual BlaBlaSwap
- carpool for free in exchange for recommendations on improving the service and many many more opportunities to be fun&serious together!