Bonitasoft helps innovative companies worldwide deliver better digital user experiences for customers and employees. The extensible and open Bonita application platform unleashes the full potential of multidisciplinary development teams to create Living Apps: applications that allow continuous and incremental improvement, connecting tailored user interfaces with reliable back-office operations.
With more than 1000 customers in 75 countries, and its ecosystem of more than 120,000 members, Bonitasoft is the largest provider of open-source Business Process Management, Low-code and Digital Transformation software worldwide.
Descriptif du poste
At Bonitasoft, we have a single goal: to solve complex business automation problems with an open source technology that empower Developers and DevOps to improve customers and employees experiences.
Some of the largest companies in the world, such Bristol-Myers Squibb, BBVA, Sony or Total, use Bonita platform to build and continuously improve business applications connecting personalized user interfaces with critical business processes.
As a technical consultant at Bonitasoft you will serve as an expert and trusted advisor to our customers and partners. You will understand and solve our customer’s business issues with the Bonita platform.
If you want to solve challenging problems, like to travel and want to make a real impact in the growth of our company, we would like to meet you!
What you will be doing:
- Advise customers on configuration, architecture, implementation, best practices and continuous delivery of business applications and automation projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ goals and objectives, and articulating how Bonitasoft technology and offerings address their needs.
- Participate in short, diverse and challenging assignments with customers and partners.
- Deliver business and technical training and provide the highest level of knowledge transfer and guidance on Bonita platform and the implementation cycle.
- Provide input and feedback to the development team regarding market requirements, based on customers and partners feedback.
- Speak at international conferences and events and participate in the Bonita open source community.
What you will bring along:
A history of successful customer relations where you imagined and defined solutions that helped meet a goal and tackle a problem.
Understanding of agile development processes and how organizations adopt and implement those processes.
High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
Master two of the following languages: English, French, Spanish.
Why join Bonitasoft Professional Services team ?
Bonitasoft is a certified "Great Place to Work"
We recognize the expertise of our team members.
We directly see the impact of our customer follow-up actions.
We are a team with international reach in a company with strong human values.
We aim to build the number 1 business automation platform on the market!
Have fun! is our motto (not just around the pool or our video games).
Déroulement des entretiens
Interviews, technical exercise and role play