- December 17, 2018
Who are we ?
Club Freelance is a fast-growing startup, specializing in research and placing of IT Freelance consultants within end user and telco companies.
Our concept is simple : We select the freelance profiles that best match our clients’ needs and we connect the two parts, to succeed in leading the IT projects of our customers.
Our team already counts 40 associates but our rapid growth drives us to increase our size. Established in London, Paris, Tunis and Barcelona we are developping new markets : English, Spanish ...
The DNA of Club Freelance is very marked by the will of doing business in a fair manner with a disruptive approach. We want to differentiate toward both our environment and our internal functioning.
Descriptif du poste
Attached to our Managing Director and in connection with the Keys Account Managers on the UK market, you will participate in the placement of IT consultants.
Your missions :
- Appropriation of the customer brief on his need for IT consultant (web developer, SAP consultant, data scientist ...).
- Identify and implement appropriate sourcing methods and channels in relation to the desired profile (specialized sites, social networks, etc.).
- Write job descriptions in an attractive way.
- Set up a digital communication strategy on social networks.
- Pre-selection of consultants by phone or visio.
- Write reports of interviews.
Ideally Master II with the sense of sales :
• You are agile, flexible, curious and proactive, you have the thirst for knowledge and you are willing to ask questions
• Dynamic, you are good at relating with people and easily get in touch with others
• You have a good team spirit and can adapt to collaborative working methods
• You are fluent in english (written and spoken), French is an asset but is not mandatory (French market is our focus)
Why you should join us :
• Already well established on the French market, we are experiencing a tremendous growth and are going to expand worldwide.
• You will be a member of a tightly-welded team, motivated by a common goal
• You will work in a convivial, relaxed atmosphere with modern and quality equipment
• Your ideas will be considered by an always ready to listen managers
• You can expect nice advancement possibilities with co-workers that will take time to train you
If you enjoy challenge, want to join a young expanding company and be among the first participating in the adventure, don’t hesitate to send us your resume !
Déroulement des entretiens
1st interview with our HR Manager
2nd interview with our Sourcing Hub Director and our Team leader
3nd interview : Shadowing