Crème de la crème is a French startup created in 2015. Their objective is to ease the life of independent freelancers and professionals thanks to technology.
As of today, crème de la crème can count on a network of 10,000 freelancers in tech/marketing/design across Europe and more than 5,000 incredible clients (including the likes of LinkedIn, Google, Uber, Airbnb...)
Strong with their success in France and a successful funding round in 2018, they decided to open an office in London with a small but incredible team.
This job will allow you to be part of a growing team within a hyper growing venture.
This role is extremely strategic to the company as you'll be the voice that represents crème de la crème's brand and vision within its community of freelancers.
From us: join an adventurous young and dynamic team (the average age is 26 years old) ! Give your opinion on the strategy of a hypergrowing start-up, currently at a post-Series A stage. We expect our team members to be able to have complete ownership on their projects.
- From you: to help in this hypergrowing stage, we are looking to recruit bright talents in every department: Tech, Business Development, Marketing, Account Management, Community. Even more importantly we are looking for curious, dynamic and autonomous people, ready to take on every challenge a disruptive start-up has to encounter.
Descriptif du poste
Our community of freelancers is our strongest asset at Crème de la Crème. Our mission is to help them thrive as freelancers by giving all the necessary weapons to succeed. This is a job that will allow to work on both an operational and strategical level. In fact, a community is not engaged on its own and you'll have a key role in the development of our international community.
Discuss every day with the most talented community of freelancers in the UK in tech/marketing/data
Organise several series of events, reserved to our members and to a broader audience
Gather, organise and make data available for our sales team
Engage crème de la crème's member in becoming more and more active (i.e. grow our base of "true fans")
Support the community of freelancers in increasing our range of partnerships to help thrive as professionals
Work on user acquisition with innovative methods
Be an important member of the UK Team
- Get involved in the growth of one of the most promising French startups
- Benefit from a tailored onboarding in our office in the heart of Paris!
Enjoy croissants and other pains au chocolats on a daily basis!
The job will be based in London
This job is for you if...
You would like the actions of your job to provide concrete repercussions in today's society
You like human interactions
- You're already familiar to some extent with the freelance world or the recruitment industry
Other professsional necessary qualities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions
- Results-focus mindset along with a good execution capacity
- Commitment and team spirit
Other personal qualities sought:
- Native or bilingual in English, French is not needed
- You've lived in the UK for a couple of years already