Darewise Entertainment is a VC-backed AAA games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games.
Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda), David Bowman (Bungie, Telltale, Crytek) and Benjamin Charbit (Ubisoft), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. Using Unreal Engine 4 and Improbable’s SpatialOS we focus on building gigantic open worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team !
What you will do
We are looking for a motivated Community Manager to join the team and jumpstart our communication plan and community building as we create our MMO game!
- Work closely with upper management to develop, update, and execute compelling engagement strategy and calendar.
- Monitor and drive conversation on all social media, in particular Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch, and Reddit to grow Darewise’s online presence.
- Publish and create content related to the company brand, including blogs, videos, etc.
- Regularly analyzing and reporting community sentiment internally.
- Provide actionable solutions to help drive community team processes, projects, and visibility.
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
Skills we are looking for
- 3+ years of industry-related experience in community management or marketing.
- Native or bilingual English speaker, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High comfort level with social media and online communications, and experience with social media metrics and quantifying community efforts.
- Passion for community engagement, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of community engagement.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
Also nice to have:
- Entertainment or video game industry experience.
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds.
- Experience working in start-up environments.
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.