Darewise Entertainment is an up-and-coming video games studio located in the heart of Paris.
Created in 2015 and helmed by AAA industry leaders, Darewise is dedicated to crafting immersive worlds that combine disruptive technologies with mind-blowing art and innovative gameplay. Darewise is a multi-national enterprise with team members from all over the world, spanning 3 continents, 6 countries, and 10 languages.
What you will do
We are looking for a motivated Community Manager to join the team and jumpstart our communication plan and community building as we create our MMO game!
- Work closely with upper management to develop, update, and execute compelling engagement strategy and calendar.
- Monitor and drive conversation on all social media, in particular Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch, and Reddit to grow Darewise’s online presence.
- Publish and create content related to the company brand, including blogs, videos, etc.
- Regularly analyzing and reporting community sentiment internally.
- Provide actionable solutions to help drive community team processes, projects, and visibility.
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
Skills we are looking for
- 3+ years of industry-related experience in community management or marketing.
- Native or bilingual English speaker, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High comfort level with social media and online communications, and experience with social media metrics and quantifying community efforts.
- Passion for community engagement, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of community engagement.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
Also nice to have:
- Entertainment or video game industry experience.
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds.
- Experience working in start-up environments.
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.