Darewise Entertainment is an up-and-coming video games studio located in the heart of Paris.
Created in 2015 and helmed by AAA industry leaders, Darewise is dedicated to crafting immersive worlds that combine disruptive technologies with mind-blowing art and innovative gameplay. Darewise is a multi-national enterprise with team members from all over the world, spanning 3 continents, 6 countries, and 10 languages.
What you will do
As a Darewise Senior 3D Artist, you will provide world-class 3D modeling and art to craft new worlds, assets, items and vehicles for our ambitious and ground-breaking new project.
- Creating (modeling, sculpting, and texturing) high-quality game-ready environment art and assets, as directed and within scope and schedule.
- Shape, develop and evolve Darewise’s art pipelines, including our tools, both outside and within the game engine.
- Work closely with Art Director and art team to carry out the aesthetic vision for the game.
- Participation in iterative development and critical feedback loop with entire game development team, including regular gameplay tests.
- Maintaining a high bar for excellence in processes, projects, deliverables, and communication.**
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
Skills we are looking for
- 5+ years console or PC game development experience on products demonstrating a high visual bar, with one or more shipped titles in a 3D art role.
- Amazing 3D sculptor/modeler/painter with a diverse portfolio.
- High level of proficiency with 2D and 3D environment art development tools including, but not limited to: 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, etc.
- Experience with open-ended/sandbox multiplayer games and modular systems.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with multi-disciplinary and/or remote teams.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
Also nice to have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.