Darewise Entertainment is an up-and-coming video games studio located in the heart of Paris.
Created in 2015 and helmed by AAA industry leaders, Darewise is dedicated to crafting immersive worlds that combine disruptive technologies with mind-blowing art and innovative gameplay. Darewise is a multi-national enterprise with team members from all over the world, spanning 3 continents, 6 countries, and 10 languages.
What you will do
As a Darewise UI Artist/ Graphic Designer, you will be crafting the flow, look and feel of the graphic interface, framing the player experience for our ground-breaking new project and IP.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Please note that all positions are full-time on-site in Paris, and English is our office’s working language. As such, only English language applications will be considered.
- Be a graphic design and UI powerhouse for Darewise, working closely with Lead Artist and Art Director.
- Design and create unique and compelling visuals for context, icons, systems, and graphic elements which frame the player’s experience in our project and in our market.
- Create efficient interfaces for complex systems.
- Generate intuitive user-interfaces in collaboration with designers, programmers and other artists.
- Craft and integrate finalized assets for the project in various media, and in-game.
- Helping shape, develop and evolve Darewise’s art team by participating in hiring processes, and pipeline creation.
- Participate in iterative development and critical feedback loop with entire game development team, including regular gameplay tests.
Skills we are looking for
- Console or PC game development experience on products demonstrating a high visual quality bar, with one or more shipped titles in a UI / Graphic Design role.
- Incredible eye for graphic design, composition and usability for multiplayer experience.
- High level of proficiency with various UI and graphic development tools including, but not limited to: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AXURE, AdobeXD, or equivalents.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with multi-disciplinary and/or remote teams.
- Must be willing to work in Paris, France.
Also nice to have:
- Skilled and experienced in GUI creation using the Unreal Engine.
- Experience in creating UI for MMO games.
- Broader art proficiency or interest, such as UX or VFX.
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.