- June 21, 2017
Destygo is an A.I. startup specialized in the travel industry. We build tailor-made smart assistants (chatbots & voicebots) for airports, travel agencies, airlines and other transport companies. Our assistants automate customer relationship and sales with a chat, available on Facebook Messenger, SMS, Livechat, Whatsapp and other conversational platforms.
Conversation is the new way to interact with companies. We reinvent this interaction by providing the A.I. engine but also working on the UX of conversations. We offer their travelers a smoother experience.
Created in 2016, Destygo works today with many international clients, and is growing its workforce in Spain after building first projects for Iberia and Vueling.
Ready for Take Off ✈️ ?
- Created in September 2016 by 3 co-founders, we are now 35 people !
- 1.1M€ raised in June 2017 with PartechVentures and AccorHotels
- More than 20 large companies in portfolio with many International (Carlson WagonLit Travel, Aeroport de Paris, Vinci Group, Iberia, Vueling, Thalys...)
- Building the first office abroad in Madrid
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying, identifying and developing sales opportunities for Destygo’ Sales organisation.
Ideal Sales Development Representative candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level ! 🚀
o Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
o Research, identify and prospect for new customers through direct phone calls, emails and social media
o Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
o Qualify and follow up with new prospects
o Present our company to potential prospects
o Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
o Generate new business opportunities to fuel Destygo’s growth
o Partner with our sales team to help fill their sales pipelines
o Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales team
o Report to the Manager on sales results
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (in English & French)
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Ability and aptitude to perform high level demonstrations of Destygo’ solution
- Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High energy and positive attitude