- February 14, 2017
Ermeo revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile first platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on Ermeo to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov, Partech Ventures, or Axeleo Capital, we are experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity.
We are now looking for dynamic Senior Back End Developer to join us.
Ermeo, it's already :
• More than 40 clients
• €2,5 millions raised funds with well-known shareholders
• 25 employees with a very good spirit
Our values are simple, but challenging :
• Greatness : Ermeo is looking for people who like projects to be properly achieved, and that have a dynamic state of mind that preaches constant innovation.
• Teaming and trust : team spirit is a priority. Working together and trusting each other to blossom collectively.
• Innovative spirit : otherwise why choose a small and fast-growing company ?
As a Back end Developer, your main job will be to build an API, fast, efficient and user friendly.
Your main missions will be to :
• Replicate our old API to the new Product
Follow our best practices in terms of security, debugging, usability and versioning
Realize unit tests (PHPUnit)
Write documentation and improve what already exists
Symfony 3 / MariaDB / RabbitMQ / ElasticSearch / Redis
• Connect multiple GMAO/GED to our system
Understand client needs
Good knwoledge in API Design (SOAP/RESTFul)
• Improve our system on a daily basis
Database Query Speed
Find new implementations for answering our problems (CQRS, event sourcing,DDD ...)
• Cooperate with all members of the Back End team
This position is obviously evolutionary and according to your results, numerous perspectives will be offered to you. Our strong growth will allow you to develop your potential and take part in an entrepreneurial ambitious and promising project.
With Ermeo, you will have :
• A bright experience with high stakes
• Good perspectives
• A great work environment
You are looking for a position where challenge is part of the daily adrenaline. You think your skills can be used for a large scale project. You would like to find a job that would provide you with a sense of professional independence in a stimulating and collective structure. Don’t look further, Ermeo is waiting for you and hopes to see you fully invested in its development!
Prerequisites and skills are imperative for this position with strong strategic stakes:
• A previous 5 years of experience as a Back-End Developer or Lead Developer
• On the tech side, you have to master PHP perfectly and you have worked on at least one project on Symfony 2+ minimum.
• Fluent in English
2. Good listener
- HR call interview – 30 minutes
- Technical test
- Manager interview with our CTO
- Interview with a Founder
- Catch-up with the team, and you are in !