- Paris, All Over The World, Antananarivo, Antanarivo, Arusha, Bali, Bangkok, Barcelone, Bogota, Bogotá, Budva, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Ciudad Colón, Colombo, Cuzco, Delhi, Dublin, Ecuador, Edinburgh, Ethiopia, Guatemala City, Hanoi, Holmestrand, Home Office, Hossa, Héraklion, Inverness, Kalubowila, Dehiwala, Kathmandu, Khon Kaen, Kuala Lumpur, Lima, Lisbonne, Livingstone, Luang Prabang, Madeira, Marrakech, Maskat, Merida, Metro Manila, Montreal, Namibia, Norway, Oman, Oulan-Bator, Panama, Petra, Petrovac Na Moru, Phnom Penh, Pretoria, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, Quito, Sal, São Vicente, Santiago Und Fogo, Sal, São Vicente, Santiago Und Fogo., Salalah, Salalah/Maskat, Samarcande, San Jose, San José, Santo Domingo, Siem Reap, Sligo, Sydney, Tanger, Texas, Tibas, Tokyo, Valladolid, Vientiane, Windhoek, Yangon, Zagreb
Parity58 %42 %
Average age31 years old
Founded by travel enthusiasts in 2009, Evaneos is the market leader in connecting travellers directly with local travel agents across the planet. By cutting out the intermediary, travellers are given the freedom to create tailor-made trips while benefiting from the local expertise of a professional based in the destination itself.
In 9 years, Evaneos has built up a network of 1,300 hand-picked local partners in more than 160 destinations, and has already helped more than 300 000 travellers set off on the trip of their dreams.
Blablacar connects carpoolers, Airbnb connects travellers with property owners. Evaneos connects travellers with local travel agencies !
At Evaneos, the human experience is at the heart of everything we do. Evaneosians are team players: they all share a strong entrepreneurial spirit, as well as a common goal to make the company grow and go further together.
Their number one requirement for new employees is that they work well both in a team and autonomously, and of course, that they’re as passionate about travel and about providing our clients with incredible trips as the rest of them. They’re not just looking for CVs that stand out, they’re looking for personalities that do.
The little perks of being an Evaneosian include…
- Taking part in weekly yoga sessions on a Wednesday
- Heading over to the bar opposite the office for a drink (or two) after work
- Playing board games at lunch
- Eating breakfast with the rest of the team once a fortnight
- Regular table football competitions or friendly matches in the office