Forest is a universal admin interface designed to manage your application's data and all your company's business operations. We created the app to make developer’s lives easier, so they can focus on building awesome products instead of wasting time building and maintaining homemade admins. All Apps need an Admin, which means we have an impact on virtually all web related businesses.
Our product is deeply technical and requires to deal with and integrate many stacks and development frameworks. It keeps us in constant touch with other developers from great companies, which is why we consider it essential that all of us in the team are able to "speak code".
Forest is co-founded by eFounders that already launched startups like Front, Aircall, Mention, Spendesk, Textmaster and Mailjet.
Looking at our weekly figures, we deeply feel we are onto something with Forest.
More about Forest: https://medium.com/into-the-forest
What you will do
As one of the early employees at Forest, you will be deeply involved in:
- Leading the back and front-end development
- Thinking and building the upcoming Forest features
- Choosing tools we will be using
- Leading and implementing future API’s of providers
- Working on the global scope of the app.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications and integrated systems
- Perform complete testing of application–unit and system
Skills we are looking for
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining web and native applications under pressure
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Passion about writing high-quality, maintainable and robust code
- Ability to work with Git
- A good culture fit (passionate - reliable - straightforward)
- Hacker spirit: you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- Doer DNA: “Tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done and hate procrastination.
- Product Lover: you thrive for well designed UX and always focus on customers needs