Forest has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations, at scale. At Forest, we’ve developed a "back office as a service" allowing any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their back office.
Technically speaking, Forest is an open-source plugin which analyses your data models and automatically generate an admin API on which business teams can work on. Building such tool required us to re-think the entire architecture of our product where we would never access our client’s data, introducing a new class of product in the SaaS world.
How big is it? All apps need a back office, which means we have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses! We’re currently on-boarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and we want to accelerate our expansion.
Today we’ve just cracked our global acquisition strategy and we’re in need of a strong profile to join our business team to literally make our data speak and interprete it to drive our product growth.
What you will do
In order to fuel this hyper growth, we’re looking for a top performer with an exceptionally strong analytical mind and a product oriented approach to solving problems. If you believe you’ve got what it takes for our Growth Product Manager role, here's the mission you'll conduct at Forest:
- Identify and build the growth levers that can help increase our freemium users' conversion trajectory.
- Use your strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential areas across the product experience, then test variants of those experiences that unlock growth.
- Develop a rapid pace of analyzing, implementing, learning, iterating and improving our product because you know that analysing data and executing quickly in parallel is key to unlocking growth.
- Work hand in hand with the customer success and developers team.
- Contribute to and shape the product roadmap from a business perspective.
- Monitor your performance by tracking conversion rate related metrics.
Skills we are looking for
- Someone who has a very strong analytical mind coupled with a passion for product and usability.
- Strong background in data analytics.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience using analytic tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, Looker.
- Experience in product management.
- Strong technically. You understand how software is built, packaged and deployed.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit (our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious), great problem solving skills, and who is taking a consultative approach to find the best solution.
- Someone who is fluent in French & English (native is a plus).