Forest has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations. We’ve developed a "back office as a service" allowing any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their back office.
Technically speaking, Forest is an open-source plugin which analyses your data models and automatically generates an admin API on which business teams can work on. We designed the entire architecture of our product in order never to access our clients’ data, thereby creating a new class of product in the SaaS world.
How big is the market? All apps need a back office, which means we can have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses! We’re currently on-boarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and are looking to accelerate our expansion.
As our first Product Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to be in charge from end to end of the product road map of a tech company firmly rooted in the Operations space and to partner cross-functionally with Development, Design, Customer Success and Sales & Marketing teams to plan, build and launch product features.
What you will do
- Take ownership of the product roadmap under the CEO's supervision and manage it against KPIs and product goals.
- Collect, order and plan features according to customer facing teams' feedback.
- Write new feature specs, manage project execution, A/B test and define product roll-out strategy.
- Coordinate teams to work together towards a common goal and ensure features are shipped on time and match specs.
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights.
Skills we are looking for
- Proven 2+ year track record in a top-tier B2B startup.
- Coding experience (previous experience, side project or training/ coding bootcamp)
- Ability to communicate in a clear and efficient manner, both orally and in writing in English.
- Expert at project management, highly organized and comfortable managing many work streams
- Detail oriented and firm believer in Quality Assurance
Why you should apply
- Opportunity to be in charge from end to end of the product road map
- Opportunity to take part in the creation of a new class of SaaS products
- Exciting time to join a fast paced startup
- Competitive salary
- Strong company values and team ethos
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Great team events
- Preliminary call
- Fit interview with our CEO
- Case study
- Feedback and challenge meeting with our CEO