Forest has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations, at scale. At Forest, we’ve developed a “back office as a service” allowing any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their back office.
Technically speaking, Forest is an open-source plugin which analyses your data models and automatically generate an admin API on which business teams can work on. Building such tool required us to re-think the entire architecture of our product where we would never access our client’s data, introducing a new paradigm in the SaaS world!
All apps need a back office, which means we have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses!
Today we’ve just cracked our sales outbound strategy and we’re in need of an exceptionally strong profile to join our sales team and reach the goals we’ve set ourselves.
We’re currently onboarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and we want to accelerate our expansion! In order to fuel this hyper growth, we’re looking for someone who will be in charge of the upper part of our sales funnel and be the first impression between Forest Admin and our future clients.
What we mean here is literally flooding our sales team with meetings while gaining a strong insight on how to build a successful outbound strategy from end to end. We’re looking for top performers with a strategical approach to solving problems and who aren’t afraid of getting their hands dirty to achieve their goals. If you believe you’ve got what it takes for our SDR role, read on…
What you will do
- Generating new business opportunities using growth hacking strategies
- Qualifying leads from outbound and inbound campaigns
- Building and improving messaging across all the outbound communication channels
- Securing meetings by working closely with our Sales Account Executives
- Managing and tracking your pipeline using our CRM tools
Skills we are looking for
- Someone who has excellent verbal & written communication skills, can explain complex issues in simple terms and sincere customer empathy.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit (our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious), great problem solving skills, and who is taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Someone who is fluent in French & English (native is a plus), and ideally has knowledge in coding or a coding bootcamp experience.
If this sounds like you, we want to get to know you.