- May 4, 2018
Linkfluence is a leading Social Data Intelligence company, offering organisations a unique approach to monitor, analyse and leverage social media. Thanks to our social media intelligence platform Radarly and the associated services, Linkfluence captures and analyses more than 200 million posts per day from over 300 million sources in 61 languages.
Founded in 2006 in France, Linkfluence has more than 200 talented people in its offices in the UK, France, Germany, China, Singapore and the US and is growing strongly. We work with over 350 brands, agencies and public organisations including worldwide-known companies such as: Danone, LVMH, Orange, AirBnB, Infinity, Publicis…
You will be working with a young, energetic and rapidly growing international team. We are looking for passionate and smart people to help us shape the future of social data intelligence.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will complement a fast-growing team to engage with brands and agencies to deliver the sales objectives for the UK. Reporting to the UK Country Manager and to the global sales team, you will:
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline to meet or exceed targets
- Manage all aspects of the sales process - Researching, sourcing, engaging and closing leads
- Leverage meeting booked by our Sales Development (Inside Sales) team
- Build a strong network by attending events and building relationships with senior level contacts
- Develop solution based proposals and identify up-sell opportunities together with the operation team
- Grow our revenue by winning new SaaS license revenue, support and research services
- Understand the Social Media and Marketing landscape, trends and pain points, and forces that effect shifts in tactical budgets and strategic direction of brands, companies and industries
- 3+ years of proven sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from opportunity identification and creation to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of technology, and services and position them against competitors in a consultative manner
- Familiarity and experience with selling value propositions involving Social Media, Integrated Marketing Services, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Big Data
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Self-starter, with the ability to develop a pipeline with limited supervision
- BA/BS degree or higher.
REMUNERATION AND ADVANTAGES: Competitive salary-based compensation with excellent commission structure for meeting and exceeding revenue targets
START DATE: Asap
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time