- February 11, 2017
Linkfluence is a leading Social Data Intelligence company, offering organisations a unique approach to monitor, analyse and leverage social media. Thanks to our social media intelligence platform Radarly and the associated services, Linkfluence captures
and analyses more than 200 million posts per day from over 300 million sources in 61 languages.
Founded in 2006 in France, Linkfluence has more than 200 talented people in its offices in the UK, France, Germany, China and Singapore and is growing strongly. We work with over 350 brands, agencies and public organisations including worldwideknown
companies such as: Danone, LVMH, Orange, AirBnB, Infinity, Publicis… You will be working with a young, energetic and rapidly growing international team. We are looking for passionate and smart people to help us shape the future of social
We are looking for a talented and inventive Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team in Paris. Being experienced and considered as an expert, you’ll benefit from a large autonomy and decision scope. You'll work alongside a team of passionate developers in a tech-centric and design-centric environment to develop new features and improve the user experience in our products.
Our Front-End Tech Stack:
• React (hooks, HOC, renderProps) / Redux
• Type-checking (flow/Typescript) and Prettier to prevent bugs and ensure consistency
• Jest and enzyme for automated tests
• An internal design system
• Styled Components
What Will You Be Working On At Linkfluence?
We already have a lot of features and products used by our clients and colleagues, but we need to accelerate on a few different domains, for instance:
• Transition from a monolith to micro-libraries architectures and can manage more and more products
• Improve the performance of the products and improve React guidelines
• Build new components for our design system, and define guidelines
• Continuously run tests to make sure the applications is as good as it can be
• Experiment with new ideas by hacking quick prototypes
... and of course all developers are part of the product discussions. We think that it is important for people to have an impact.
• Shipped and maintained code in production
• Experience with React, Redux
• Sensibility for UI and UX
• Good communication skills, works well within a team
• Interest in full software development lifecycle activities: requirements management, technical design, implementation, testing/release, continuous integration (TDD is a plus)
• Experience with functional programming is a plus