- October 7, 2015
Linkfluence is a leading Social Data Intelligence company, offering organisations a unique approach to monitor, analyse and leverage social media. Thanks to our social media intelligence platform Radarly and the associated services, Linkfluence captures and analyses more than 200 million posts per day from over 300 million sources in 61 languages.
Founded in 2006 in France, Linkfluence has more than 200 talented people in its offices in the UK, France, Germany, China, Singapore and the US and is growing strongly. We work with over 350 brands, agencies and public organisations including worldwide-known companies such as: Danone, LVMH, Orange, AirBnB, Infinity, Publicis…
You will be working with a young, energetic and rapidly growing international team. We are looking for passionate and smart people to help us shape the future of social data intelligence.
What you will do
If innovation, technology, and Social Media form a part of your DNA then come and join us! Linkfluence is looking for a talented intern whose professional attributes will strengthen the company’s research team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing accurate search queries used to collect data in order to respond to client’s specific issues and needs
- Developing and managing social dashboards
- Producing reports and ad-hoc social media research on various topics and for a wide array of clients, using quantitative, qualitative or network analysis
- Delivering together actionable recommendations
- Ensuring the quality of Linkfluence deliverables
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Native level of Italian and excellent level of English
- Excellent writing skills and strong analytical and interpretation abilities
- Autonomous working style and passion for digital culture and social web
- Good Excel skills