- March 1, 2017
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. Our team is dedicated to changing the world of email as we know it. We're a fast growing start-up backed by well-known VC’s with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Toronto, & New York and with more than 100,000 customers around the world. Our technology empowers brands to create outstanding, responsive marketing and transactional emails in minutes to begin sending smarter email. Our features are industry leading in fostering increased collaboration and efficiency. Every company needs email and they need it reliably delivered to their contact’s inbox. Let’s face it. All ESP can deliver email fast. But only Mailjet does it better and smarter.
Descriptif du poste
On the back of our extensive growth, we are looking to build on the great momentum we have already established globally and are now looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our dynamic team in NYC.
Involved in an international Sales Team and managed by the VP Sales, you'll be in charge of :
- Analyse customer data and trends to develop unique value propositions for enterprise clients,
- Proactively manage sales processes, lead generation (social selling, outbounds), efficient use of internal resources (IT, API, consulting Team) negotiating and concluding sales contracts with local/global target, monitor and track the progress of your contracts with the consulting and support team,
- Manage a sales funnel and look to hit revenue quotas and other growth targets,
- Help identify new verticals, avenues and markets for Mailjet to grow within the NA market and global deals in an international environment
- Creating organic partnerships with incubators, accelerators and coworking spaces and look to find innovative ways to engage a series communities and provide value to aid growth,
- Generate a list of enterprise level prospects and clients over time (essentially CTO, C-levels members); provide extra care and value and help them become better, larger email senders,
- Identify new demographics with Marketing team and work on campaigns to reach prospects,
- Create relationship with existing customers and look to assist them achieve better results using Mailjet’s platform,
- Work with Marketing team and take part in global exhibitions, events and workshops to help increase brand awareness, educate potential customers and generate lead
- Travels mainly in NA and occasionally to different cities in Europe (Paris, London, Barcelona...)
- Interesting evolution perspectives (international mobility....)
- 5+ years proven experience in a similar role within B2B and eventually international/multicultural firms
- Experienced preferably in the email industry, IT, Cloud or SaaS where you demonstrated success and progress through your experience
Softskills required :
- be a true hustler - entrepreneurial and effective in developing and generating new channels for revenue - bringing strong professional network (CTO, marketing agencies...)
- Autonomy and pro-activity is a second nature with outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Be comfortable with tech topics and have a taste for fast moving international startups
- Exceptional environment: a fast growing international start-up with clients in 150+ countries, experiencing strong growth.
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Düsseldorf, Sofia, Barcelona, Toronto, & New York and Amsterdam.
- Highly motivating compensation package, including an un-capped commission plan.
- Company laptop, cell allowance and so much more.