- October 19, 2016
In only 2 years, Meero has managed to take innovation to its highest level utilizing artificial intelligence in imaging.
In most cases for a one-hour photo shoot, the photographer spends 4 hours at home doing the editing. A concern we have now solved! We succeeded in materializing image editing to define what is beautiful and what is not and to ultimately rework in seconds what takes hours to anyone of us.
Our machine learning algorithms allow for accelerated delivery, high scalability and standardized quality, helping companies sell more with inspiring realistic photographs. We use this technology to offer our services through a network of international photographers in over one hundred countries to big players such as Airbnb, Just Eat, Expedia, Trivago, Uber, etc.
In just 24 months, Meero has grown to 320 employees and remains in full expansion! We closed a $18 million series A in August 2017 and have just closed a $45 million series B in order to build one of the largest AI centers in Paris whilst expanding operations globally on new verticals.
Descriptif du poste
Meero is looking for a talented Product Specialist, who will help to develop our vision and guide our product development.
At meero, we consider that it is more rewarding and efficient for our product team members to be responsible both for the product management and for the product ownership. Therefore, our Product Specialist will be in charge for a specific perimeter of both priorizing and delivering the roadmap.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an agile Product Specialist, assistant to the senior Head of Product, reporting directly to the CEO, at the intersection of the IT team, the design team and the marketing team
- Build and defend the product roadmap by collecting needs from various sources and own market and competitive knowledge
- Represent the broader product strategy to the teams and be a day-to-day contact for user stories and product design questions
- Partner with development to lead all phases of feature conception, design, testing and feature rollout to the market
- Work with our creative team to define visual delivery of new features
- Be an advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every product discussion
- Conduct detailed product competitive analysis to ensure Meero products stay on the edge globally
Organized in various squad, each Specialist is responsible for the priorization and the delivery of the project.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- First experience in Product Management, project management,product ownership or related function
- Fluent in English
- You are extremely proactive, curious & rigorous, with the hability to own various projects at the same time
- Good awereness of the digital / e-commerce / startup environment
- Someone who's fun, ambitious but humble
WORK @ MEERO
Our five commandments represent what we do, who we are
- We are Fam: what's the point spending all these hours together if we don't have fun?
- Loyalty matters: we care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
- Go fast and Break things: we work quickly.
- Give a Shit: details matter, damn it.
- Think BIG: each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always...
Déroulement des entretiens
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the Head of Product, followed by the VP
- Welcome on board!