In only 2 years, Meero has managed to take innovation to its highest level utilizing artificial intelligence in imaging.
In most cases for a one-hour photo shoot, the photographer spends 4 hours at home doing the editing. A concern we have now solved! We succeeded in materializing image editing to define what is beautiful and what is not and to ultimately retouch in seconds what takes a human, hours.
Our machine learning algorithms allow for accelerated delivery, high scalability and standardized quality, helping companies sell more with inspiring realistic photographs. We use this technology to offer our services through a international photographers network in over 100+ countries to big players such as Airbnb, Just Eat, Expedia, Trivago, Uber, etc.
In just 24 months, Meero has grown to 180 employees and remains in full expansion! In August, Meero closed a first round of $18 million series A and is about to close another round in the coming weeks, in the purpose of building one of the largest AI centers in Paris all the while expanding operations globally on new verticals.
Descriptif du poste
Meero is looking for a talented Product Manager, who will help to develop our vision and guide our product development.
Product Managers are in charge of Managing Feature Sets within the offering to ensure on time quality delivery of ready to use products to clients, photographs and collaborators.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an agile Product Manager, assistant the senior Head of Product, at the intersection of the IT team, the design team and the marketing team, reporting directly to the CEO
- Build and defend the product roadmap by collecting needs from various sources and own market and competitive knowledge
- Represent the broader product strategy to the teams and be a day-to-day contact for user stories and product design questions
- Partner with development to lead all phases of feature conception, design, testing and feature rollout to the market
- Work with our creative team to define visual delivery of new features
- Be an advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every product discussion
- Conduct detailed product competitive analysis to ensure Meero products stay on the edge globally
The Product Team is divided into 3 Product Lines (Client, Photograph, Back office) led by Product Managers (PM). Each Product Line is divided into feature set teams managed by Product Owners (PO).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- First experience in Product Management, project management, or related function
- Fluent in English
- You are extremely proactive, curious & rigorous, with the hability to own various projects at the same time
- Good awereness of the digital / e-commerce / startup environment
- Someone who's fun, ambitious but humble
WORK @ MEERO
Our five commandments represent what we do, who we are
- We are Fam: what's the point spending all these hours together if we don't have fun?
- Loyalty matters: we care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
- Go fast and Break things: we work quickly.
- Give a Shit: details matter, damn it.
- Think BIG: each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always...
Déroulement des entretiens
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the Product Manager, followed by the VP
- Welcome on board !