- E-Commerce, Tech
- Paris, Londres, Paris / London
Fraîchement diplômée de l'ESCP Europe, Thaïs rejoint Oyst en janvier 2016 après une première expérience à la Direction Stratégique de Lagardère Active.
Présente à la genèse de Oyst, elle commence dans l'aventure comme bras-droit du CEO avant de se voir confier le Marketing B2C.
Forte de son ancienneté chez Oyst, elle travaille aujourd'hui à offrir aux utilisateurs la plus belle expérience d'achat en ligne possible.
Today, you can order a cab or buy music in 1 click... But to buy a simple white t-shirt, it takes 8 painful steps.
This gruelling experience leads more than 70% of e-shoppers to abandon their cart, resulting in lost revenue for e-merchants.
Oyst changes e-commerce by offering a simplified shopping experience.
With Oyst checkout, e-shoppers buy in one click from any merchant on any page.
Oyst reconnects e-sellers and e-buyers by bringing simplicity back to the online buying process.
Oyst’s vision is to simplify e-commerce. Love a product? In 1 click, it’s yours.
At Oyst, we are focused on building a strong corporate culture, and are constantly looking for the best talents that are in line with our values:
- Boldness: we are not afraid to say that we want to radically change e-commerce and the way we buy online.
- Simplicity: we believe that smart is simple. By yearning for extreme simplicity, we provoke change.
- Ambitious: we are eternally unsatisfied, we constantly challenge our work to bring more performance to our customers.
- Passion: we are passionate about our mission and we keep focus.
- Oyst is made up of curious people with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are always encouraged to leave your perimeter and take initiatives.
- You can act fast and take actions: it's always better to say sorry than to ask and wait for permission
- Embracing the principles of the lean methodology, we are committed to bring total satisfaction to our merchants.
- You will develop some serious skills in babyfoot: the team is always looking for new challengers!