PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 1700 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 90 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
Your role → As a Brand Designer, you will work directly with the Marketing & Design Team to define, optimize, and implement the brand design strategy of PayFit.
Your missions :
- Brand design guardian for every asset : website, infography, ads, social media assets, videos.
- Creation of all the visuals for campaigns ( (Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), and all of communication / marketing assets (poster, newsletter, blog, social media)
- Creation and optimization of landing pages in collaboration with the Acquisition Team.
- In charge of Product Marketing assets in collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager.
- Responsible of all visuals for event projects
- In charge of the production for marketing videos
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Team on the strategy for new campaigns
- Work in collaboration with the Design Team to build the graphic chart of PayFit.
- Master Degree in Design
- You are valued for your creativity and design taste
- Proven work experience as a designer
- You are a master of Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Determined, you do not wait until you are given the solution to your problems, you create it.
- You like to work in autonomy and be a creative force of proposals.
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)