PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK and Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 2000 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 150 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
As the first person in the Business Strategy team, you will be a trusted thought leader that works closely with the executive team to drive:
- Strategic knowledge & insights: Develop unique insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends, and disseminate this knowledge across PayFit to inform key decisions
- Corporate & business-level strategy: Work closely with senior executives across functions (such as product, sales, marketing, business development, and finance) to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives
- Operational excellence: lead quantitative analyses and surveys that translate data into actionable and business-critical insights, structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, synthesize insights and recommendations, and align cross-functional stakeholders
We are a fast growing company, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
- Master's degree
- 3+ years of analytical work experience in marketing and sales, management consulting, or in a business operations and analytics environment.
- Highly analytical and able to extract business insights from large amounts of information
- Self-starter that thrives in ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and having exceptional verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Collaborative team player that can partner with and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work creatively and independently.
- MBA, MS degree or other advanced degree.
- Track record of thought leadership in applying data-driven models that have had a tangible impact across international markets.
- Ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data in order to develop useful formats and actionable insights.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to work to tight deadlines. Extremely well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously.
- Ability to work in and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment.
We are looking for player, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us !
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)