PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, Netherlands and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 160 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
YOUR ROLE → BUILD FROM SCRATCH THE BEST PAYROLL SOLUTION EVER DESIGNED IN UK !
Integrate with our programming language developed “in-house” (JetLang) the local social laws and collective agreements from UK in our platform
Build and develop the product for UK, in close collaboration with the French team
Create and manage the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system
Draw the most efficient and intuitive user paths possible
Update permanently the product according to the evolution of the UK social law
- Automate social declarations
When the product will be deployed in UK, you’ll be in charge of :
- Build and Manage your team
- Engineer + entrepreneur profile who wants to build a new product from scratch for his country
- No programming knowledge required but a strong appetite and passion for tech issues
- Strong analytical mind
- Taste for the intellectual challenge
- Curious and innovative spirit
- Want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure
- Mother tongue : English
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 6 months training on the product and home language (JetLang) in Paris office with the team and then opening new office in London
- The opportunity to build a new awesome product in your country
- A very competitive salary
- Very important responsibilities, you’re in charge of the success of your country
- A framework designed for your happiness
We are looking for player, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us !
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)