PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK and Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 150 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
As a product designer, you'll work directly with the product team to define, craft, and ship a world-class product. Your missions:
• Team worker. Be the users' voice of your squad, as you'll build and ship new features together. Come up with quick solutions, in cooperation with product managers and engineers, to feed the product iterations.
• Full-stack designer. You'll work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights taken from every stakeholders (PMs, Sales, Support) into new products and features. And finally designing the workflows, detailed interactions, and pixel perfect mockups that engineers can easily implement.
• Design system advocate. Help define and standardize our design systems, and establish best practices for software and design workflows.
• Key moment to join PayFit and help us shape a world-class design team
• Competitive salary
• Perks including free snacks and coffee, plus a sport room in our office
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done
• Experience designing and shipping digital products and systems, not only websites
• Product thinker, strong user advocate
• Minimalism freak, and the ability to craft high-fidelity prototypes
• Solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset: excellent self-starter, hungry for learning, at ease with ambiguity
• Extended case studies on previous projects
• Graphic design 101: typography, colour theory, spacing, etc.
• User research, qual and/or quant
• Data crunching using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
• Any kind of coding skill, so that you can understand how engineers think their way around Figma prototypes.
Do you see yourself in these words? Tell us more about you, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)