PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 150 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
Work with the HRIS team to ensure a high quality code in production
- Create and execute both manual and automation test cases
- Create defects, investigate root cause and verify fixes
- Create and Manage Github Issues (stories) during the Sprint with the tech team
- Collaborate closely with the HRIS team (PMs, Devs), Customers Success and Support
- Define and track product quality metrics
- Automate UI based test cases for web applications
- Apply various testing methodologies and techniques to ensure high-quality product is delivered
- Create test plans for various features
You'll build and develop the QA strategy in one of our product team
- Experience developing test design specifications, test plans and protocols
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to software code
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)