PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, more than 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €19 millions. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 150 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
The Tech team already counts more than 30 talented software engineers and is growing at a very fast pace.
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, your missions will include:
- designing, improving and maintaining an automated, scalable and resilient infrastructure
- making interacting with infrastructure as easy and as automated as possible for all developers
- leveraging monitoring, logging and tracing tools to detect and fix issues before they impact our clients
- write some of the most performance critical blocks of our backend infrastructure (proxies, file encryption backends, compute intensive data pipelines...)
The technologies we use in the SRE team:
Infrastructure management: the AWS Cloud, Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm
CVS and CI/CD: Git, Github, CircleCI, Argo Workflows
Languages: Golang, NodeJS, TypeScript
Monitoring: Prometheus, Fluent-bit & Kibana, Jaeger, Sentry, PagerDuty
Message broker: NSQ, Pusher
Databases: MongoDB (sharded), Postgres, Elasticsearch
Of course, bringing other technologies (and/or SaaS software) into our stack will be part of your daily job at PayFit :)
We are looking for an experimented Site Reliabilty Engineer to help us design and implement the future of PayFit's infrastructure.
You are solution-oriented, you love designing resilient and horizontally scalable distributed systems , you're pro-actively automating yourself out of routine tasks and you have:
- Strong experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes in production
- Strong backend design & programming skills
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt, Helm...)
- Experience with systems monitoring (logging, metric reporting, tracing and, of course, alerting)
- Experience with distributed database management (MongoDB, Elastic Search...)
- Experience with message oriented systems (Kafka/NSQ/Nats)