We are looking for a co-founder ready to ride the roller coaster with us. Someone that has the entrepreneurial fiber, aka voracious curiosity, speed mindset and a natural desire to make the world a better place. As a co-founder, you will get to do everything. From building up office desks on a Saturday morning, to deciding the future of the company. We need your superpowers to create one of the greatest startups Europe has seen before!
Your role will be crucial. You will be responsible for finance, operations and web marketing.
We promote a culture of open-mindedness, learning and social change through technology, and the most important, people.
One of the founding members is an entrepreneur that has lived in the US for the last 4 years. Besides building startups, her background is in strategy consulting and venture capital. She was awarded MIT Innovator Under 35. The other founder is a serial entrepreneur and business angel that has launched more than 15 companies. He has been selected in the Top 30 Business Angels by Challenges.
Last but not least, we are lucky to be working in a new open space with other startups in the city center of Paris. And what’s next? We will be raising our Seed Round in the first quarter of 2019.
Descriptif du poste
You will :
- Be a true co-founder, with as much equity and responsibilities as we will all have
- Co-decide our strategy, being fully responsible for your areas of responsibility
- Hire team members and co-define our culture
- Own financial reporting and planning (e.g. create financial statements, develop financial projections, measure performance vs plan)
- Co-create analysis and investor materials to raise funds (e.g. business plan, pitchdeck)
- Create and optimize internal and external processes across all departments
- Develop, analyze, and optimize customer acquisition across all channels (e.g. SEO, SEA, Facebook ads, inbound)
You have :
- Bac+5 in Engineering or Business
- +3 years of experience in consulting, finance or anywhere else that required exceptional analytical and project management skills; Excel proficiency required (SQL is a plus)
- Experience working in multicultural and diverse teams (and you just love it!)
- Fluency in English: reading and writing
- Excelled at fast-paced, dynamic, highly cross-functional environments
- A winner’s mindset but you do not like to “brag”
- A genuine interest in helping people; you deeply care about others and understand that people always come first
Déroulement des entretiens
1st Interview with the hunter, then successively with the 2 co-founders.