Restopolitan propose la 1ère offre en illimitée dédiée à la gastronomie : 1 repas offert, directement déduit de chaque addition.
Accessible dans plus de 3.500 restaurants, et avec un service de Conciergerie dédié, l’offre est disponible grâce à un membership annuel de 89€, sur Restopolitan.com et nos apps.
Nous avons à coeur notre mission : vous faire vivre de vrais moments au restaurant, pendant lesquels on refait le monde, on papote, on ricane même, on constate que tout va bien ou que rien ne va plus, on fait du business, on drague ou on prend simplement le temps…
Restopolitan forme cette communauté de 350.000 membres, en France, en Espagne, en Italie et au Luxembourg, à qui chaque jour on offre un repas au restaurant !
Descriptif du poste
Note : you need to be at least bilingual in English and Spanish and/or Italian.
So what is the role?
The customer & partner care representative (CPCRs) act as a privileged liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging incidence that our customer and partner accounts might face with efficiency and a smile :)
Are you genuinely excited to help customers? Are you patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative? At Restopolitan we are looking for a CPCRs that can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
Are you confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints?
If you nodded more than 3 times, it’s time we start a conversation!
Your day-to day tasks and routine
- Being amazing in a young, fun and multicultural team
- Managing inbound & outbound calls, chats and tickets
- Handling efficiently bookings: modification, confirmation, and recover cancellations.
- Handle and moderate customer & partner complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. (always follow-up!)
- Keep following-up: actively ensuring both customers and restaurants are fully satisfied with our services via our feedback surveys and proactive contact system.
- Go to the extra mile to engage customers and partners.
You fit with us if you...
- are always smiling and have a proven customer support experience
- are fluent in: French & Spanish and/or Italian
- have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- are a team player, empathetic and dynamic person
- find joy in multitasking, whilst prioritizing
- are self-directed and you have a getting-things-done-attitude
It’s a plus if you
- have the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- are a foodie
Our state of mind?
Our ultimate goal is to ensure excellent service standards, before during and after our customer & partner booking experience. Without them Restopolitan wouldn’t be possible, customers and restaurants are our reason to be.
Ideal starting date: as soon as possible!
Where: Barcelona (Downtown)
Déroulement des entretiens
Send us who you are and a short note describing a situation in which you had to overcome yourself and you are proud of.
- Tell us something that will make us smile ;)