Shopmium est une startup qui révolutionne le couponing grâce au Smartphone.
L’application gratuite Shopmium permet à ses utilisateurs de découvrir et essayer de nouveaux produits dans les magasins autour d'eux. L'application permet ainsi de bénéficier de promotions sur un grand nombre de produits du quotidien simplement depuis son mobile : achetez, photographiez… c’est remboursé ! Fini les bons de réduction à découper, les preuves d’achat à renvoyer etc.
Plus de 2 millions de consommateurs ont déjà téléchargé l’application mobile Shopmium sur leur Smartphone, et vous ?
En novembre 2015, Shopmium a rejoint le groupe américain Quotient Technology Inc.
Descriptif du poste
About the business:
Quotient Technology: Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads—informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.
Shopmium: An award winning mobile media platform founded in 2011 in France. In November 2015, Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology Inc and in April 2016 Shopmium successfully launched in the UK. In 2018 we launched into Belgium and we have plans to continue to grow across Europe in the coming years. Shopmium goes from strength to strength, delivering 1,000s of campaigns for FMCG brands each year. Offices in Paris & London.
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, business-minded attorney to join our team. This person will be based in one of our European offices (London or Paris) to support our entire European product suite (known as Shopmium in Europe), with a focus on privacy, compliance, and related commercial transactions, and will also assist with local corporate, labor, and employment matters. Quotient's legal team is small and nimble so a cultural fit is a must. We are seeking someone who takes initiative and ownership, utilizes great judgment in balancing the law with practical business realities and who has strong communication skills.
The successful candidate must be someone who thrives at a company where innovation is the norm, collaboration is paramount, and fun is always part of the mix. This position reports to the Associate General Counsel (based in the US) and serves as the key legal partner and advisor to the European Managing Director.
What you’ll do:
- Be a resident expert and resource on European Economic Area privacy and data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation and ePrivacy Regulation.
- Counsel product, data analytics, engineering, and security teams to advise on legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements of product development.
- Partner with the Commercial Legal team in customer negotiations, including supporting the drafting and negotiation of agreements.
- Work with customers, prospective customers and partners on privacy-related questions.
- Counsel on privacy and security issues related to the company’s use of vendors, marketing and sales activities, and employee matters.
- Conduct privacy assessments of business initiatives, manage privacy compliance documentation and support compliance certifications.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and managing privacy policies, procedures, and employee training, as well as fact sheets and other communications materials.
- Occasional travel between our European offices
- European law degree from a highly regarded school
- At least seven years combined experience in a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- At least three years’ experience on European privacy and data protection issues
- Fluent written and verbal English and French language skills required
- Flexibility and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced, commercially oriented technology company
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal clients
- Experience working with and influencing senior leaders
- Collaborative team player combined with ability to work independently
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Experience in consumer protection, advertising and media, intellectual property and/or competition law preferred