Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
Descriptif du poste
About the team 🚀
Smart is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant able to make immediate impact starting Day-1.
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the CEO and will grow in a fast-paced environment where autonomy and proactivity are recognized.
Your mission 👇
- Plan, coordinate and make the CEO’s daily schedule happen
- Facilitate travel arrangements for the CEO and other Executive Members
- Organize meetings, conferences and internal events in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Handle confidential and sensitive materials for the CEO
- Prioritize conflicting needs using best judgement; handle matters proactively and efficiently, follow-through on actions plan until successful completion
- Take initiative to make sure the CEO is prepared with the right documents and information ahead of meetings
- Act as a liaison, on behalf of CEO, with Board members, Executives, Partners and Customers
- Work closely with the Office Manager to ensure an exceptional workplace experience
- Approve travel requests and expenses, ensuring they match our internal policy
About you 💪
- 5 years successful experience as an EA in a fast-paced (ideally tech) environment
- Hungry for challenges, forward thinking and constantly one-step ahead
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French. Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
Why you should apply...
👫 We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team: https://youtu.be/BxvmLDyXct0
👍 Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
🎯 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.