- May 4, 2018
For over thirteen years, SOFYNE Active Technology has developed, as an IT Services Company, an expertise in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES/MOM (Manufacturing Execution System/Operations Management). With 150+ consultants across 7 Countries, we ensure that our Customers in all industries can tap into the power of the Industrial Internet and the Industry 4.0 disruptive concept.
With a wide-ranging know-how, from Business Consulting to IT Strategy implementation through Deployment and Maintenance up to 24/7 Support, we combine deep software expertise and industry-specific knowledge, thus turning ourselves into the best partner for our global Customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a big company with the heart and soul of a small business, promoting high quality and performance services, Agile development and added-value for our Customers, within the Automotive, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, CPG, Luxury industries.
This role contributes to success of Sofyne by performing implementation or improvement on BI tools to our global customers. The job will also be related to the data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Implementation of BI tools
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis including gathering requirements, designing plus other activities
- You will interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- You will also develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- The job includes designing and developing machine learning
- SQL scripting / queries
- Experience in at least one of the Dataviz tools: PowerBI (DAX knowledge), GoogleDataStudio, Qlikview/QS, Tableau, Spotfire, Looker etc.
- Basic kowledge of Machine Learning/AI
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in at least one ETL tool: SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Google Dataflow
- Datawarehouse and modeling (star schema)
- Big Data
- Python language
- UX design