Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
What you will do
Talents are asset #1 at Spendesk and your role is to make sure to source, attract and onboard the best business profiles in our team. You will report to our Head of Sales and will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring strategy that best support the team growth and ambitions.
Your day-to-day will consist on sourcing candidates and maintain the highest quality database while making screening calls and offering our future engineers the best candidate experience they've seen so far.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, result-oriented and analytical professional to participate in an exciting, rapidly growing global business.
What will you do ? ✍️
- Manage in priority Business requisitions and relationships with hiring managers
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Create and negotiate offers to help close candidates
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top candidates for Business profiles at Spendesk
- Share knowledge to enable any person involve in recruiting to hire smarter on a daily basis
- Become a real business partner to anticipate need and help hiring managers building their teams
Good news 🎉: You will not be handling the administrative part (contracts management, payslip etc...)
Skills we are looking for
What are we looking for ? 👉
- 1+ years of progressive experience in technical talent acquisition in a headhunting firm or startup
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and ATS
- Willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Demonstrated experience in effective talent acquisition in a fast-growing company
- Proven results in business profiles (sales, marketing, customer success, operations, growth)
- Interest and experience in use of technology for sourcing, managing hiring pipe and talent acquisition
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and in French (we're hiring abroad)
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team in fast-paced environment
- Strong ambition to have a strong impact in your work environment
- Preliminary call (30')
- Who & fit interview (1h30)
- Case Study (2h)
- Cultural Fit interview (1h)
- Interview with Rodolphe, our CEO